Who is data controller in the processing of your personal data
Cryos International ApS Vesterbro Torv 3, 5. sal, 8000 Aarhus C, CVR 29421838 (hereafter referred as ”Cryos”) is the data controller of your personal information, that is being collected and processed with the purpose of contacting you for marketing purposes in relation to the website All-about-fertility.com.
Our data protection officer
If you have questions about how Cryos is processing your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 8676 0699.
What is the purpose of processing your personal data
The information is used to send you marketing, including newsletters and other information in relation to fertility and infertility, which is the topics covered by the website All-about-fertility.com.
We process the personal data you give us in connection with your consent to receiving marketing material from us, which are your e-mail address, postal code and country.
Using cookies we collect and process information about activity on our website including your preferences regarding content on our website. Furthermore we collect information about your activity when you receive our newsletters.
The processing of your personal data for the abovementioned purpose is based on your consent cf. the General Data Protection Regulation, art. 6, point 1 a). You can at any time withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your data.
If you withdraw your consent for receiving marketing material from us, you will no longer receive the declined communication.
How long we keep your personal data;
We delete your personal data when we no longer need it, and when we are no longer required to keep it by law. If you withdraw your consent for receiving marketing material from us, you will no longer receive the declined communication. Your personal data will be deleted 2 years after your withdrawal of your consent, unless it is necessary for us to keep it in order to e.g. fulfil a customer agreement with you, answer your inquiries by e-mail, or similar.
Our use of data processors:
We use a number of partners, who act as our data processors. As data processors the partners are only allowed to process personal information on our behalf and according to our instruction.
We use different technical service providers, who process your information, when analysing website behaviour, sending out surveys, or storing personal information on our behalf.
Google, Facebook, Loyaltii, Microsoft, Sleeknote, iPaper & Survey Monkey.
The following data processor(s) can process and/or keep your personal information in countries outside EU/EEA:
- Facebook, Inc., USA (The data transfer is secured by certification under the EU-US Privacy Shield)
- Google, Inc., USA (The data transfer is secured by certification under the EU-US Privacy Shield)
Your rights and complaint options:
You have a number of rights that you can enforce in relation to how Cryos processes your personal data. These are described below:
- You have the right to be informed of the data that Cryos processes about you, and you have the right to access certain other information concerning how and why we process your personal data. This means that Cryos must provide a copy of the personal data we process about you
- You have the right to correct incorrect data about yourself
- In certain special cases, you have the right to have your data deleted prior to the point when Cryos would have deleted the data.
- In certain cases, you have the right to limit the processing of your data. If you have the right to limit the processing of your data, from that point on Cryos may only process your data under special circumstances and for special purposes – with the exception of storage
- In certain cases, you have the right to object to having your personal data processed by Cryos
- In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format and to have this personal data transferred from Cryos to a different data controller
If you want to invoke your rights, you can contact Cryos, either by email email@example.com or by calling +45 8676 0699.
If you are not happy with the way Cryos processes your personal data, you are welcome to contact us or you can lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency. You can find the contact information for the Danish Data Protection Agency at www.datatilsynet.dk
We reserve the right to change this policy, when needed due to changes in regulations or our internal procedures.
[Version 1, 28. OCTOBER 2019]